The EE150 humidity and temperature transmitter has been optimised specifically for use in the HVAC and building automation and impresses with an outstanding price/performance ratio.
The clever housing concept, the compact design and the Ø 6mm probe simplify istallation, which results in minimised installation costs.
The IP65/NEMA 4 enclosure provides optimal protection of the electronics, while the capacitive E+E humidity sensor element stands for long-term stable measurement results.
- Voltage or current analogue outputs
- Optional passive T-output
- IP65/NEMA 4 enclosure
- ∅ 6mm stainless steel probe
- Teflon protection cap
- Resistant to pollution
- Easy mounting
- User configurable and scalable
- Free configuration software
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Building automation systems