The EE660 air velocity sensor operates on the hot film anemometer principle and is optimised for precise measurement of very low air velocity in laminar flow monitoring and clean room applications.
EE660 employs E+E air flow sensors manufactured in thin film technology, which stands for excellent accuracy and long-term stability down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min). The device is available with current and voltage output or with RS485 interface an Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP interface.
EE660 is user configurable and adjustable with jumpers on the electronics board or with the EE-PCS Product Configuration Software.
- Accurate measurement down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min)
- Excellent long term stability
- High resistance to pollution
- Small angle dependency
- Large, easily readable display
- Current and voltage output
- Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP
- User configurable and adjustable